This Blog is a bit of this and a bit of that. I'm an independantly minded individual Who is Well versed in Politics, Religion, and History. The way our country is going because of the people who don't know/understand/or care whats going on are destroying it. I'm here to try and rememdy that.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Happy Pi Day! Coincidentaly It is also Steak and a BlowJob day! Happy holidays to all who celebrate!
Pi Day, easy enough to explain. 3.14 3/14. Steak and a Blowjob day is the male equivalent of Valentines day for men. What better to give your man to show you love him than steak and a blowjob. Possibly at the same time. I recommend Uncle Stubbs Beef marinade or texas Steak house marinade http://stubbsbbq.com/beef_marinade.php and for details on steak and a blowjob day check out http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com/ Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment