This Blog is a bit of this and a bit of that. I'm an independantly minded individual Who is Well versed in Politics, Religion, and History. The way our country is going because of the people who don't know/understand/or care whats going on are destroying it. I'm here to try and rememdy that.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Lobbyists Selling out America to Big Business and the destruction of American Democracy
So you think your Congressman, Senator, Party, or elected officials are looking out for you. NAHHHHHH they are just setting up for their retirement as highly paid lobbyists who will then appeal to the person who comes after them in order to achieve the goals of their employers by affecting public policy. Too bad the tax payers can't pay elected officials like lobbyists do after they retire from public office. Maybe they wouldnt be so corrupt while in office. Boggles the Mind. (I like boggle) http://www.republicreport.org/2012/make-it-rain-revolving-door/ <= Check out the grim state of democracy in America
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment