This Blog is a bit of this and a bit of that. I'm an independantly minded individual Who is Well versed in Politics, Religion, and History. The way our country is going because of the people who don't know/understand/or care whats going on are destroying it. I'm here to try and rememdy that.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Support Student Loan Forgiveness or Anything else that can help struggling post Grads
http://signon.org/sign/support-the-student-loan.fb1?source=s.fb&r_by=3284271 My School if I lived in the dorms would cost me 50k a year. Thats the higher than the salaryie of most american citizens in a year. I'm going to be a history major when I graduate. I'm going to go to law school later but HOLY CRAP. I COULD PURCHASE A BRAND NEW BMW EVERY YEAR FOR 4 YEARS and have 4 almost new BMWS. My education lasts me a lifetime. the Bmws would only last me until the warranty is up and the window motor breaks for $700. Whats more important to America. Setting up the future leaders of tommorow or letting us Drown under the weight of our student loans while we are already paying taxes to Social Security We'll never receive. Give us a Break Somewhere please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment