This Blog is a bit of this and a bit of that. I'm an independantly minded individual Who is Well versed in Politics, Religion, and History. The way our country is going because of the people who don't know/understand/or care whats going on are destroying it. I'm here to try and rememdy that.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
We as Americans are a sheltered people. We havent had a land war on American Soil in over a century. We got attacked at Pearl Harbor and on 9/11. If our troops are giving their lives for a cause. I want to see what that is. I want to know what we have our troops fighting for and accomplishing overseas. I also want to know about what we are doing to the inhabitants of the countries we invaded. Most of which had nothing to do with Osama Bin Laden or the Al-Qaeda terrorist network. Lets embrace our humanity and remember that we are people and so are the ones fighting and dying overseas Soldier or Civilian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment